Landscape Maintenance – Ground Maintenance Review
If you’re a multisite owner, resort owner, facility manager or onsite manager wanting to keep control in house and are you looking to understand how to schedule horticultural and grounds maintenance activities, minimise your legal risk or wonder why the site looks terrible and how to improve it?.
In a practical sense there are very few who have managed large grounds maintenance sites to a high standard, reviewed and restructured activities, staff and contractors. When I needed to do this I found everyone was selling me something rather than being objective. So I had to do this for myself for two large organisations. I reduced costs, improved the aesthetic appearance, and made the sites safer.
As no one offering this service Green Works started offer the service to anywhere site is to;
- Review and document on site activities so you can see what happens on site and why
- Staffing levels are match on-site activities skills and contractor needs
- Deliver landscape and grounds maintenance plans
- Deliver practical work schedules
- Horticultural Specifications
- KPI’s to identify your objectives of the site are being achieved
- Can be review by yourself or staff
- Or we can your site independently and provide a photographic report
Based on past experience, by reducing duplication, increasing efficiency our service will pay for itself whilst reducing your costs and increase the quality of the site aesthetic appearance.
If you’re a multisite owner, resort owner, facility manager or onsite manager wanting to keep control in house contact email firstname.lastname@example.org